- Eradicate poverty
- Environment Stability
- Reduce HIV
- None of the above
The MDGs were eight international development goals for the year 2015 that had been established following the Millennium Summit of the United Nations in 2000.
The Eight Goals are
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger.
- Achieve universal primary education.
- Develop a global partnership for development.
- Reduce child mortality.
- Improve maternal health.
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases.
- Ensure environmental sustainability.
- Promote gender equality and empower women.